Want to know which fruits to eat and which ones to apply? Well, this article has all that information. All you have to do is read on to get glowing skin without having to resort to makeup or expensive skin treatments. Let’s begin.
The sweet and tangy pineapples are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, K, and folate, and minerals like calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. Pineapples contain an enzyme called bromelain, which has anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and wound healing properties. Applying pineapple on the burnt human skin can help remove the dead skin cells and speed up the process of healing. Here’s how you can use pineapple to heal your skin.
How To Use Pineapple For Glowing Skin
- Consume a small bowl of pineapple for breakfast or as an evening snack.
- Toss a pineapple with spinach, cucumber, pomegranate, and cilantro to make a delicious salad.
- Add pineapple to your dessert.
- Add pineapple to pizza, wraps, burritos, stews, etc.
- Mix pineapple juice with 1 teaspoon of milk and apply it on your skin. Wash off after 10 minutes.
Sweet, red, and delicious, cherries are not only good to taste, but they also have the ability to repair and protect your skin from damage. They are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, K, and folate, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus . Cherries also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help prevent skin damage. Here’s how you can use cherries to get a flawless skin.
How To Use Cherries For Glowing Skin
- Have a small bowl of cherries in the morning or evening.
- Chop cherries and add them to your salad.
- Add cherries to a small bowl of yogurt or custard.
- Mash a cherry and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
The sweet and juicy apricots look humble, but they are fierce when it comes to protecting the human body from free oxygen radicals. They are rich in vitamins A, C, K, and folate. Apricots are also loaded with dietary fiber that helps improve bowel movement. And lastly, researchers found that apricots can help prevent endothelial cell death. Here’s how you can include apricots in your diet.
How To Use Apricot For Glowing Skin
- Chop apricots and add to your juice, smoothie, or breakfast bowl.
- Add apricots to your salad, pie, tarts, jams, and jelly.
- Have 2-3 apricots as an evening snack.
- Thinly slice an apricot and apply the slices on the pigmented area of your skin. Remove them after 10 minutes.
If your skin is acne prone, here’s some good news. You can simply eat or apply strawberries to get clear and spotless skin. That’s because strawberries are a great source of vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acid, which is also known as salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is used in creams for acne treatment as it penetrates deep into the pores and cleans them. Strawberries also contain ellagic acid that protects the skin from UV radiation and prevents collagen destruction and wrinkle formation. Here’s how you can use them for your skin.
How To Use Strawberries For Glowing Skin
- Add strawberries to your breakfast bowl.
- Add strawberries to your morning smoothie.
- Halve the strawberries and add them to a salad.
- Add them to cake or muffins.
- Mash a strawberry and apply it to your skin. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes.
8 Common Mistakes In Relationships That You Can Avoid
7 Tips To Look After An Aging Dog
The 7 Best Dog Beds According To Reviewers
7 Things People Can Do to Become More Attractive
7 Tips for a Healthier Lifestyle
7 Ways to Get Rid of Blackheads
5 Eye Creams Will Actually Make a Difference
10 Best Natural Hair Products You Need
7 Best Makeup Bags to Hold All Your Favorite Makeup
10 Best Beauty Gifts For Makeup Lovers
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.