Tasty, cheesy ground chicken meatballs are served on toasted slider rolls with Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce.
These Chicken Parmesan Meatballs are an Italian dinner that’s ready in no time at all. Seasoned meatballs with Panko crumbs for that crunch you crave when you eat Chicken Parmesan.
Serve these Chicken Parmesan Meatballs over noodles with garlic bread and a salad for a delicious dinner.
What everyone loves about Chicken Parmesan is the crunchy outside. Panko breadcrumbs gives it that crunchy bite and helps give the meatballs and little more structure inside. I didn’t want to cover these with cheese because they’re so pretty by themselves.
I have abandoned fatty ground beef in favor of healthier options such as ground chicken and turkey. I can ensure with the perfect additions, these will not be bland nor dry – you will not be missing the beef here.
1 lb ground chicken
1 large egg
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
4 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
3 1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp fresh basil leaves
1. Combine ground chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl and stir until fully combined.
2. Roll meatball mixture into 1-2″ balls.
3. Roll meatballs in additional breadcrumbs to coat. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp. oil over medium heat.
4. Cook about half of the meatballs at a time in the skillet, for about 4-5 minutes, until browned.
5. Preheat oven to 350F and pour spaghetti sauce in the skillet and put the meatballs on top.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, put mozzarella cheese on in the last 5 minutes.
7. Top with torn basil leaves and serve with spaghetti
8 Foods to Avoid While on the Keto Diet
5 Helpful Keto Diet Tips for Starting Out
7 Awesome Skin Care Tips and Hacks
7 Organized House Habits You Might Want to Learn Today
8 Easy Ways You Can Easily Clear Up Your Skin
8 Superfoods That’ll Speed Up Your Weight Loss
8 Beauty Hacks for People with No Time
6 Teeth Whitening Mistakes You Must Avoid
7 Makeup Tips for Older Women to Give You a Gorgeous Glow
10 Healthy Foods To Suit Your Mood
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.