This one-pan Beef Enchilada Pasta Skillet is so easy and full of flavor – perfect for a weeknight dinner everyone will love!
Chicken Enchilada Pasta Skillet – Everything you love about a gooey cheesy chicken enchilada made in just 30 minutes on the stovetop!
An easy one skillet chicken enchilada pasta dish that comes together in less than thirty minutes. A meal the whole family will love!
Quick and easy one-skillet enchilada pasta made with red lentil pasta so it’s a good source of plant-based protein, gluten-free and loaded with flavor. It’s a dish the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef I use 85% or 90% lean.(If using lower, you may want to drain fat from pan before adding other ingredients.)
- 12 oz wide egg noodles one package
- 2 ears fresh corn from the cob or 1.5 cups canned or frozen
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded I prefer sharp
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Enchilada sauce 1 batch of homemade sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package until al dente.
- Drain and rinse.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and brown ground beef for approximately 5 minutes, stirring and crumbling beef.
- Add cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Drain grease from pan if necessary / preferred.
- In a large bowl add black beans, corn, jalapeno, sour cream, 1/4 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Add pasta and then pour in enchilada sauce and mix well.
- Add mixture to skillet and mix well.
- Add remaining 3/4 cup of mozzarella and 2 cups of cheddar cheese on top and put in oven until cheese has fully melted.
- Approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve!
6 Everyday Habits That Ruin Your Looks
8 Beauty Mistakes That Will Really Age You
8 Healthy Foods That’ll Help You Stay Hydrated
9 Best Ways To Become An Optimistic Person
7 Weird Beauty Tricks That Really Work
10 Habits to Adopt Right Now for Seriously Healthy Hair
8 Tips For Eating Healthy on a Budget
7 Grilling Mistakes You Want To Avoid Making This Summer
7 Good Eating Habits For Healthy Skin
10 Easy Hacks for Better Sleep Habits
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.