An easy No-Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake Recipe – A chocolate cheesecake packed with marshmallows and topped with melted chocolate. No-bake buttery biscuit base with cream cheese and whipped cream topping. A delicious dessert cake for any special occasion. Also easily adaptable to be Gluten Free.
Chopped peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate flavor this fluffy, no-bake cheesecake pie made with cream cheese and mini marshmallows.
A creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake filled to the brim with roasted peanuts and mini marshmallows, all on top of a sweet Oreo cookie crust!
Create a Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake with little effort. Our Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake is studded with delicious chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts.
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 3 oz semi-sweet bakers chocolate, divided
- 2 (8 oz each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- Microwave 1 oz of the chocolate as directed on package and roughly chop the rest.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and milk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Whisk in whipped topping, followed by the marshmallows, nuts, and chopped chocolate.
- Spread mixture into crust and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
7 Easy Meditation Tips for Beginners
7 Tips To Help You Clear Your Mind
6 Everyday Habits That Ruin Your Looks
8 Beauty Mistakes That Will Really Age You
8 Healthy Foods That’ll Help You Stay Hydrated
9 Best Ways To Become An Optimistic Person
7 Weird Beauty Tricks That Really Work
10 Habits to Adopt Right Now for Seriously Healthy Hair
8 Tips For Eating Healthy on a Budget
7 Grilling Mistakes You Want To Avoid Making This Summer
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.