An easy No-Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake Recipe – A chocolate cheesecake packed with marshmallows and topped with melted chocolate. No-bake buttery biscuit base with cream cheese and whipped cream topping. A delicious dessert cake for any special occasion. Also easily adaptable to be Gluten Free.
Chopped peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate flavor this fluffy, no-bake cheesecake pie made with cream cheese and mini marshmallows.
A creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake filled to the brim with roasted peanuts and mini marshmallows, all on top of a sweet Oreo cookie crust!
Create a Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake with little effort. Our Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake is studded with delicious chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts.
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 3 oz semi-sweet bakers chocolate, divided
- 2 (8 oz each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- Microwave 1 oz of the chocolate as directed on package and roughly chop the rest.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and milk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Whisk in whipped topping, followed by the marshmallows, nuts, and chopped chocolate.
- Spread mixture into crust and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
8 Foods to Avoid While on the Keto Diet
5 Helpful Keto Diet Tips for Starting Out
7 Awesome Skin Care Tips and Hacks
7 Organized House Habits You Might Want to Learn Today
8 Easy Ways You Can Easily Clear Up Your Skin
8 Superfoods That’ll Speed Up Your Weight Loss
8 Beauty Hacks for People with No Time
6 Teeth Whitening Mistakes You Must Avoid
7 Makeup Tips for Older Women to Give You a Gorgeous Glow
10 Healthy Foods To Suit Your Mood
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.