An easy No-Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake Recipe – A chocolate cheesecake packed with marshmallows and topped with melted chocolate. No-bake buttery biscuit base with cream cheese and whipped cream topping. A delicious dessert cake for any special occasion. Also easily adaptable to be Gluten Free.
Chopped peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate flavor this fluffy, no-bake cheesecake pie made with cream cheese and mini marshmallows.
A creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake filled to the brim with roasted peanuts and mini marshmallows, all on top of a sweet Oreo cookie crust!
Create a Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake with little effort. Our Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake is studded with delicious chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts.
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 3 oz semi-sweet bakers chocolate, divided
- 2 (8 oz each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- Microwave 1 oz of the chocolate as directed on package and roughly chop the rest.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and milk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Whisk in whipped topping, followed by the marshmallows, nuts, and chopped chocolate.
- Spread mixture into crust and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
10 Worst Pieces of Beauty Advice You Can Safely Ignore
8 Hair Mistakes Women Over 40 Make
7 Ways to Make the Most of the Time You Have
10 Amazing Tricks For Better Winter Skin
7 Reasons Why You Need a Cat In Your Life Today
9 Steps to Achieving Any Goal in Life
10 Foods That Are Good for Your Skin
7 Quick Skin Care Tips for Dry Skin
7 Ways To Start Feeling More Confident Right Now
7 Hair Care Mistakes To Avoid at All Costs
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.