An easy No-Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake Recipe – A chocolate cheesecake packed with marshmallows and topped with melted chocolate. No-bake buttery biscuit base with cream cheese and whipped cream topping. A delicious dessert cake for any special occasion. Also easily adaptable to be Gluten Free.
Chopped peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate flavor this fluffy, no-bake cheesecake pie made with cream cheese and mini marshmallows.
A creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake filled to the brim with roasted peanuts and mini marshmallows, all on top of a sweet Oreo cookie crust!
Create a Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake with little effort. Our Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake is studded with delicious chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts.
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 3 oz semi-sweet bakers chocolate, divided
- 2 (8 oz each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- Microwave 1 oz of the chocolate as directed on package and roughly chop the rest.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and milk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Whisk in whipped topping, followed by the marshmallows, nuts, and chopped chocolate.
- Spread mixture into crust and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
8 Common Mistakes In Relationships That You Can Avoid
7 Tips To Look After An Aging Dog
The 7 Best Dog Beds According To Reviewers
7 Things People Can Do to Become More Attractive
7 Tips for a Healthier Lifestyle
7 Ways to Get Rid of Blackheads
5 Eye Creams Will Actually Make a Difference
10 Best Natural Hair Products You Need
7 Best Makeup Bags to Hold All Your Favorite Makeup
10 Best Beauty Gifts For Makeup Lovers
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.