Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Are Soft, Chewy, And Loaded With Peanut Butter Flavor! Peanut Butter Lovers Will Go Crazy For These Cookies!
I’d like to introduce you to my new favorite cookies. This peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe yields cookies that are tender on the inside, chewy around the middle, and just barely crisp around the edges.
Big fat peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are easy, thick, and exploding with peanut butter, oats, and chocolate chips to satisfy your cookie cravings.
These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy and filled with peanut butter goodness. The oatmeal adds tons of texture, and it’s a quick and easy recipe that all peanut butter fans are sure to love.
- 1 1/2 cups shortening
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream the shortening and peanut butter.
- Add the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop by the rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Flatten with fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until done.
8 Foods to Avoid While on the Keto Diet
5 Helpful Keto Diet Tips for Starting Out
7 Awesome Skin Care Tips and Hacks
7 Organized House Habits You Might Want to Learn Today
8 Easy Ways You Can Easily Clear Up Your Skin
8 Superfoods That’ll Speed Up Your Weight Loss
8 Beauty Hacks for People with No Time
6 Teeth Whitening Mistakes You Must Avoid
7 Makeup Tips for Older Women to Give You a Gorgeous Glow
10 Healthy Foods To Suit Your Mood
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.