This is a wonderful recipe that my family loves. And it’s very easy to make.
Pumpkin chocolate chip bars are super soft-baked, cake-like, moist and loaded with milk chocolate chips. This recipe uses an entire can of pumpkin so there will no wondering what to do with the leftovers.
Pumpkin Bars with Chocolate Chips are the perfect autumn treat! These bars are so soft and moist and the little bits of chocolate just make them sing. They have lots of pumpkin flavor and you’ll love all those sweet spices!
These bars are a staple in our house. I look forward to them every fall. You can’t go wrong with pumpkin and chocolate together and these bars are dotted with chocolate chips. The pumpkin bars are soft, moist, and have a cakey texture. The bars are plenty rich due to the chocolate chips, so you don’t need to frost the bars.
They are perfect for dessert or snack time. If you like pumpkin, I bet you will be making this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bar recipe over and over this fall.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with foil and spray the foil.
- Make sure to leave an overhang of foil on either side of the pan.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, pie spice, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and the sugar with an electric mixer until smooth, Beat in the vanilla and egg until combined.
- Beat in the pumpkin. Mix in the dry ingredients until just combined – do not over mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs, 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into 24 small squares.
8 Foods to Avoid While on the Keto Diet
5 Helpful Keto Diet Tips for Starting Out
7 Awesome Skin Care Tips and Hacks
7 Organized House Habits You Might Want to Learn Today
8 Easy Ways You Can Easily Clear Up Your Skin
8 Superfoods That’ll Speed Up Your Weight Loss
8 Beauty Hacks for People with No Time
6 Teeth Whitening Mistakes You Must Avoid
7 Makeup Tips for Older Women to Give You a Gorgeous Glow
10 Healthy Foods To Suit Your Mood
Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, we receive a small commission.